Prep & Cook Time: 30 minutes | Servings: 4
1 cup of desiccated coconut Salt & pepper
1 flax egg [1 tbsp. flaxseed meal + 3 tbsp. of water]
1 small cauliflower, cut into florets
1 tsp. of mixed spice
½ tsp. of mustard powder 2 tbsp. of maple syrup
1 clove of garlic, minced
2 tbsp. of soy sauce
1. Pre-heat the Air Fryer to 400°F.
2. In а bowl, mix together the oats, flour, & desiccated coconut, sprinkling with some salt & pepper as desired.
3. In a separate bowl, season the flax egg with a pinch of salt.
4. Coat the cauliflower with mixed spice & mustard powder.
5. Dip the florets into the flax egg, then into the flour mixture. Cook for 15 minutes in the Air Fryer.
6. In the meantime, place a saucepan over medium heat & add in the maple syrup, garlic, & soy sauce. Boil
first, before reducing the heat to allow the sauce to thicken.
7. Remove the florets from the Air Fryer & transfer to the saucepan. Coat the florets in the sauce before
returning to the Air Fryer & allowing to cook for an additional 5 minutes.