Eggplant & Zucchini Mix
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 14 minutes
1 red sweet pepper
2 oz green beans
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
2 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon butter
½ white onion, sliced
1 tablespoon tomato sauce
1 garlic clove, peeled
¼ teaspoon sage
1. Peel the eggplants and chop it.
2. Chop the zucchini into the same pieces as the eggplant.
3. After this, discard the seeds from the sweet pepper and chop it.
4. Place all the vegetables in the mixing bowl.
5. Add green beans.
6. Chop the apple and add it to the mixture too.
7. After this, chop the tomato and add it to the vegetable mixture.
8. Sprinkle the vegetables with the olive oil, Italian seasoning, ground black pepper, salt, fresh lemon juice, sliced onion, tomato sauce, and sage.
9. Slice the garlic clove and sprinkle over the vegetable mixture.
10. Then toss the butter in the air fryer and preheat it to F.
11. When the butter is melted – transfer the vegetable mixture to the air fryer basket.
12. Cook the vegetables for 7 minutes.
13. After this, shake the vegetables carefully.
14. Cook the meal for 7 minutes more.
15. When all the vegetables are tender – the meal is cooked.
16. Shake it one more time and transfer to the serving plates.
Nutrition: calories 312, fat 19.1, fiber 13.6, carbs 37, protein 5.7