Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
2 small beets
½ teaspoon salt
3 oz Feta cheese
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon sesame oil
¼ teaspoon dried oregano
1/3 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon fresh celery, chopped
1. Peel the beets and cut into the medium cubes.
2. Put the beet cubes in the bowl and sprinkle with salt, dried oregano, and dried thyme.
3. Shake the beets gently.
4. Preheat the air fryer to 365 F.
5. Sprinkle the beet cubes with the olive oil and shake well.
6. After this, put the beet cubes in the air fryer basket and cook for
7. minutes or until the beets are tender.
8. Transfer the cooked beets to the serving bowl.
9. Add the chopped fresh celery and sesame oil.
10. Then scramble Feta cheese over the beets.
Nutrition: calories 227, fat 17.4, fiber 2.2, carbs 12, protein 7.8