Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
1 teaspoon sugar
14 oz cabbage
1 yellow onion
½ carrot, grated
4 tablespoon chicken stock
¼ teaspoon sriracha
1 tablespoon dried cilantro
1/3 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon turmeric
2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
¼ cup tomato sauce
1 garlic clove, sliced
1. Shred the cabbage and toss it in the bowl.
2. Sprinkle the shredded cabbage with the salt and turmeric.
3. Mix it up with the help of the hands and leave for 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, preheat the air fryer to 390 F.
5. Sprinkle the air fryer basket with the olive oil and place the cabbage there.
6. Sprinkle the cabbage with the grated carrot, chicken stock, sriracha, dried cilantro, turmeric, olive oil, and sliced garlic.
7. After this, add the tomato sauce and stir the cabbage carefully.
8. Cook it for 2 minutes.
9. Meanwhile, peel the yellow onion and dice it.
10. When the time is over – add the diced yellow onion in the air fryer basket,
11. Add sugar and fresh parsley. Stir the cabbage
12. mixture carefully until homogenous.
13. Increase the temperature to 400 F and cook the meal for 5 minutes more.
14. After this, stir the cabbage meal carefully with the help of the wooden spatula and cook for 3 minutes more.
15. When the cabbage is cooked – let it rest for 10 minutes.
Nutrition: calories 160, fat 7.5, fiber 7.3, carbs 23.1, protein 4