Tomato Nutmeg Zucchini
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
½ onion, diced
2 tablespoon tomato sauce
1 teaspoon olive oil
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
½ teaspoon salt
1 pinch ground nutmeg
1. Wash the zucchini and grate it with the help of the grater.
2. After this, combine together the grated zucchini and diced onion.
3. Place the mixture in the air fryer tray.
4. Sprinkle it with the olive oil, ground black pepper, salt, and nutmeg.
5. Stir the zucchini mixture gently with the help of the wooden spatula.
6. Preheat the air fryer to 390 F.
7. Cook the zucchini mixture for 5 minutes.
8. After this, stir the zucchini mixture carefully and add the tomato sauce.
9. Mix it up and cook for 3 minutes more at 400 F.
10. When the meal is cooked – stir it gently one more time and chill to the room temperature.
Nutrition: calories 52, fat 2.6, fiber 2.1, carbs 7.1, protein 1.8