Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
3 medium potatoes, scrubbed
½ teaspoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1/3 cup cream
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Slice the potatoes.
2. Preheat the air fryer to 365 F.
3. Make the layer from the sliced potato in the air fryer basket.
4. Sprinkle the potato layer with the kosher salt and ground black pepper.
5. After this, make the second layer of the potato and sprinkle it with Italian seasoning.
6. Make the last layer of the sliced potato and pour the cream.
7. Cook the scallop potato for 20 minutes.
8. When the scalloped potato is cooked – let it chill till the room temperature.
Nutrition: calories 269, fat 4.7, fiber 7.8, carbs 52.6, protein 5.8