Butternut Squash Puree
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
½ teaspoon salt
12 oz butternut squash
¼ cup water
2 tablespoon cream
¼ teaspoon sage
½ teaspoon butter, unsalted
1. Chop the butternut squash and put it in the air fryer.
2. Add water and shake it gently.
3. Sprinkle the vegetables with the salt.
4. Set the air fryer to 400 F.
5. Cook the vegetables for 10 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, melt the butter and combine it with the cream.
7. Stir the mixture and add sage.
8. When the butternut squash is cooked – blend it well with the help of the hand blender.
9. Then add the cream mixture and stir it well with the help of the spoon.
10. Serve the side dish hot.
Nutrition: calories 93, fat 1.8, fiber 3.4, carbs 20.3, protein 1.8