Prep time: Ten minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
One teaspoon tahini
One/three cup cream
Onethree oz cauliflower
½ onion, diced, sautéed
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon garlic powder
One teaspoon cream cheese
½ teaspoon butter
1. Wash the cauliflower carefully and chop it.
2. Sprinkle the chopped cauliflower with the salt and garlic powder.
3. Shake the mixture.
4. Preheat the air fryer to four00 F.
5. Put the cauliflower in the air fryer basket.
6. Add cream and cream cheese.
7. After this, add butter and shake the mixture gently.
8. Cook the cauliflower for Onetwo minutes.
9. Shake the cauliflower after six minutes of cooking.
10. Then transfer the cooked cauliflower to the mixing bowl.
11. Blend it well with the help of the hand blender.
12. When the mixture is smooth – add sautéed onion and mix up it.
13. Serve the meal warm.