Prep time: two0 minutes
Cooking time: Onefive minutes
One teaspoon tahini
two tablespoon soy sauce
three tablespoon fresh lemon juice
½ teaspoon sesame seeds
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon brown sugar
One tablespoon olive oil
One garlic clove, chopped
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1. Peel the eggplants and chop them roughly.
2. Combine together the soy sauce and fresh lemon juice.
3. Sprinkle the chopped eggplants with the soy-lemon mixture.
4. Then sprinkle the vegetables with the salt, brown sugar, chopped garlic clove, and garlic powder.
5. Add tahini and mix it up.
6. Leave the eggplants mixture for Onefive minutes in the fridge.
7. Preheat the air fryer to four00 F.
8. Put the eggplants and remaining liquid from the eggplants in the air fryer basket.
9. Cook the vegetables for Onefive minutes.
10. Shake the eggplants every four minutes.
11. When the eggplants cooked – shake them one more time and sprinkle with the sesame seeds and olive oil.
12. Stir the eggplants and serve.