Prep time: five minutes
Cooking time: Onethree minutes
One tablespoon green chili powder
two tablespoon mayonnaise
two corn on cobs
three oz Parmesan, shredded
½ teaspoon salt
One/three teaspoon olive oil
1. Preheat the air fryer to 365 F.
2. Sprinkle the corn with the salt and olive oil.
3. Put the rack in the air fryer.
4. Place the corn on the cobs on the rack and cook it for 13 minutes.
5. Then remove the corn from the cobs from the air fryer and brush it with the mayonnaise from all sides.
6. Combine together the green chili powder and shredded Parmesan.
7. Then sprinkle the corn with the cheese mixture.