Mushrooms & Cream
Prep time: Ten minutes
Cooking time: eight minutes
nine oz mushrooms
three tablespoon cream
One teaspoon flour
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
¼ teaspoon salt
½ onion, grated
One tablespoon butter
¼ green chili, chopped
1. Wash the mushrooms and slice them.
2. Sprinkle the mushrooms with ground black pepper and salt.
3. Stir the mixture.
4. Preheat the air fryer to threesix0 F.
5. Toss the butter in the air fryer basket and melt it.
6. When the butter is melted – add the sliced mushrooms in the air fryer.
7. Stir the mushrooms and cook them for five minutes.
8. Meanwhile, combine together flour, cream, and grated onion
9. Add chili pepper and whisk it until homogenous.
10. Then pour the cream mixture over the mushrooms and stir it.
11. Increase the temperature to four00 F and cook the meal for three minutes more.
12. Then stir the meal carefully and serve it.