Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 12 falafel
1 can (16 oz.) of chickpeas, drained
½ cup of chopped cilantro
½ cup of chopped parsley
½ cup of chopped yellow onion
2 chopped garlic cloves
3 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon of baking soda
¾ teaspoon of kosher salt
1 teaspoon of ground cumin
¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper
½ teaspoon of ground coriander
1/8 teaspoon of cayenne powder
1. Add chickpeas, parsley, onion, garlic, cayenne, coriander, cumin, baking soda, flour, pepper, and salt into a food processor. Blend
2. until the mixture becomes mealy and coarse. Form the balls with 1 ½-inch diameter from the prepared mixture.
3. Preheat your air fryer to 350ºF. Spray the inside of the basket with some oil.
4. Put the prepared balls in the preheated air fryer basket in a single layer. Avoid touching each other.
5. Cook at 350ºF for 12–14 minutes, flipping halfway, until golden-brown crispy.
6. Serve with your favorite sauce. Enjoy your Falafel!
Nutrition Facts for 1 Serving (3 Falafels), Calories: 109, Carbohydrates: 20 g, Fat: 1 g, Protein: 5 g, Sugar: 3 g,
Sodium: 564 mg