Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: seven minutes
One teaspoon garlic powder
four garlic cloves
Ten oz okra
One teaspoon olive oil
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Crack the egg into the bowl and whisk it.
2. Sprinkle the whisked egg with the salt and ground black pepper.
3. Then add the garlic powder and stir it carefully.
4. Mince the garlic cloves and add them to the egg mixture. Stir it gently.
5. Put the okra in the egg mixture and mix up it.
6. Preheat the air fryer to four00 F.
7. Put the okra in the air fryer basket and cook it for seven minutes.
8. Shake okra after five minutes of cooking.
9. Then let the cooked meal chill little.
10. .Serve it!