Chicken Capers Sandwich
Preparation Time:3 minutes
Cooking Time: 3 minutes
2 leftover chicken breasts or pre-cooked breaded chicken 1 large ripe tomato
2 ounces’ mozzarella cheese slices
3 slices of whole-grain bread
1/4 cup olive oil
1/3 cup fresh basil leaves
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Start by slicing tomatoes into thin slices.
2. Layer tomatoes, then cheese over two slices of bread and place on a greased baking sheet.
3. Grill for about 3 minutes
4. Heat chicken while the cheese melts.
5. Remove from oven, sprinkle with basil, and add chicken.
6. Sprinkle with oil and add salt and pepper.
7. Top with other slices of bread and serve.
Nutrition: Calories 808 Sodium 847mg Dietary Fiber 5.2g Total Fat 43.6g Total Carbohydrates 30.7g Protein 78.4g