Preparation Time:15 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
1 large head of cauliflower, leaves removed and stem trimmed Salt, as required
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
¼ cup hot sauce
1 tablespoon ketchup
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons white miso
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 scallions, thinly sliced
1. Sprinkle the cauliflower with salt evenly.
2. Arrange the cauliflower head in a large microwave-safe bowl.
3. With a plastic wrap, cover the bowl.
4. With a knife, pierce the plastic a few Times to vent.
5. Microwave on high for about 5 minutes.
6. Remove from the microwave and set aside to cool slightly.
7. In a small saucepan, add butter, hot sauce, ketchup and soy sauce over medium heat and cook for about 2-3
minutes, stirring occasionally.
8. Brush the cauliflower head with warm sauce evenly.
9. Place the water tray in the bottom of Power XL Smokeless Electric Grill.
10. Place about 2 cups of lukewarm water into the water tray.
11. Place the drip pan over water tray and then arrange the heating element.
12. Now, place the grilling pan over heating element.
13. Set the temperature settings according to manufacturer’s Directions:
14. Cover the grill with lid and let it preheat.
15. After preheating, remove the lid and grease the grilling pan.
16. Place the cauliflower head over the grilling pan.
17. Cover with the lid and cook for about 10 minutes.
18. Turn the cauliflower over and brush with warm sauce.
19. Cover with the lid and cook for about 25 minutes, flipping and brushing with warm sauce after every 10
20. In a bowl, place the mayonnaise, miso, lemon juice, and pepper and beat until smooth.
21. Spread the mayonnaise mixture onto a plate and arrange the cauliflower on top.
Nutrition: Calories 261 Total Fat 22 g Saturated Fat 8.9 g Cholesterol 38 mg Sodium 1300mg Total Carbs 15.1 g
Fiber 2.5 g Sugar 5.4 g Protein 3.3 g