Preparation Time:15 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
1 small spaghetti squash
1/4 onion, diced
Bell peppers, diced
3/4 cup black beans, cooked
1/2 cup corn kernels
1/2 cup salsa
2 ounces cheese (optional)
1/2 tsp. dried oregano
1/4 tsp. ground cumin
Salt & pepper
1. Preheat the Power XL Air Fryer Grill at 2300C or 4250F on bake setting
2. Microwave the squash for 4 minutes and then cut it in half. Scoop out the seeds.
3. Rub oil, salt, and pepper all over the squash and bake it for 45 minutes.
4. Make the filling by stir-frying bell pepper, zucchini, oregano, corn, salt, and pepper for 10 minutes. Add the
salsa and black beans.
5. Scrape squash flesh to make spaghetti and toss in the vegetables.
6. Bake them at 1760C or 3500F for 10 minutes and then broil for 1-2 minutes.
Nutrition: Calories: 390kcal, Carbs: 51.4g, Protein: 15.7g, Fat 17.1g.