Dill Mashed Potato
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
2 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
1 teaspoon butter
½ teaspoon salt
¼ cup half and half
1. Preheat the air fryer to 390 F.
2. Wash the potatoes carefully and place them in the air fryer.
3. Cook the potatoes for 15 minutes.
4. After this, remove the potatoes from the air fryer.
5. Peel the potatoes.
6. Mash the potatoes with the help of the fork well.
7. Then add chopped fresh dill and salt.
8. Stir it gently and add butter and half and half.
9. Take the hand blender and blend the mixture well.
10. When the mashed potato is cooked – serve it immediately.
Nutrition: calories 211, fat 5.7, fiber 5.5, carbs 36.5, protein 5.1