Prep & Cook Time: 15 minutes | Servings: 4
thin beef schnitzel
1 tbsp. of sesame seeds
2 tbsp. of paprika
tbsp. of olive oil
tbsp. of flour
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup of breadcrumbs
Salt & pepper
1. Pre-heat the Air Fryer at 350°F.
2. Sprinkle the pepper & salt on the schnitzel.
3. In а shallow dish, combine the paprika, flour, & salt
4. In a second shallow dish, mix the breadcrumbs with the sesame seeds.
5. Place the beaten eggs in a bowl.
6. Coat the schnitzel in the flour mixture. Dip it into the egg before rolling it in the breadcrumbs.
7. Put the coated schnitzel in the Air Fryer basket & allow to cook for 12 minutes before serving hot.