Prep & Cook Time: 25 minutes | Servings: 8
1 lb. ground beef
2 bread slices, crumbled
1 small onion, minced
½ tsp. of garlic salt
1 cup of tomato sauce
2 cups of pasta sauce
1 egg, beaten
2 carrots, shredded
Salt & pepper
1. Pre-heat Air Fryer to 400°F.
2. In а bowl, combine the ground beef, egg, carrots, crumbled bread, onion, garlic salt, pepper & salt.
3. Divide the mixture into equal amounts & shape each one into a small meatball.
4. Put them in the Air Fryer basket & cook for 7 minutes.
5. Transfer the meatballs to an oven-safe dish & top with the tomato sauce.
6. Set the dish into the Air Fryer basket & allow to cook at 320°F for 5 more minutes. Serve hot.