Prep & Cook Time: 25 minutes + marinating time | Servings: 4
1 lb. of beef chuck shoulder steak
2 tbsp. of vegetable oil
1 tbsp. of red wine vinegar
1 tsp. of fine sea salt
1 tsp. of ground black pepper
1 tsp. of smoked paprika
1 tsp. of onion powder
1 tsp. of garlic powder
1 lb. of Brussels sprouts, halved
1 tsp. of fennel seeds
1 tsp. of dried basil
1 tsp. of dried sage
1. Massage the beef with the vegetable oil, wine vinegar, salt, black pepper, paprika, onion powder, & garlic
powder, coating it well.
2. Allow to marinate for a minimum of 3 hours.
3. Air fry at 390°F for 10 minutes.
4. Put the prepared Brussels sprouts in the Air Fryer along with the fennel seeds, basil, & sage.
5. Lower the heat to 380°F & cook everything for another 5 minutes.
6. Pause the machine & give the contents a good stir. Cook for an additional 10 minutes.
7. Take out the beef & allow the vegetables too cook for а few more minutes if necessary or desired.
8. Serve everything together with the sauce of your choice.