Prep & Cook Time: 20 minutes + marinating time | Servings: 4
1 lb. of top round steak, cut into cubes
2 tbsp. of olive oil
1 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar
1 tsp. of fine sea salt
1 tsp. of ground black pepper
1 tsp. of shallot powder
¾ tsp. of smoked cayenne pepper
1 tsp. of garlic powder
1 tsp. of ground cumin
1 lb. of broccoli, cut into florets
1 lb. of mushrooms, sliced
1 tsp. of dried basil
1 tsp. of celery seeds
1. Massage the olive oil, vinegar, salt, black pepper, shallot powder, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, & cumin into the cubed steak, ensuring to coat each piece evenly.
2. Allow to marinate for a minimum of 3 hours.
3. Put the beef cubes in the Air Fryer cooking basket & allow to cook at 365°F for 12 minutes.
4. When the steak is cooked through, place it in а bowl.
5. Wipe the grease from the cooking basket & pour in the vegetables. Season them with basil & celery seeds.
6. Cook at 400°F for 5 to 6 minutes. When the vegetables are hot, serve them with the steak.