Cheese Stuffed Meatballs
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
1/3 cup bread crumbs
1 lb. Lean ground beef
3 tbsps. milk
1/2 tsp. Marjoram
1 tbsp ketchup
salt and freshly ground black pepper
20 (1/2-inch) cubes of cheese
Olive oil for misting
1. Preheat the Power XL Air Fryer Grill by selecting air fry mode
2. Adjust temperature to 390°F and Time to 10 minutes
3. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl except cheese.
4. Form 20 meatballs.
5. Shape each meatball around the cheese
6. Arrange in the Air fryer baking tray.
7. Transfer into the Power XL Air Fryer Grill
8. Bake for 15 minutes
9. Serve and enjoy
Nutrition: Calories: 321kcal, Fat: 12g, Carb: 16g, Proteins: 19g