Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes|
4 beef schnitzel
2 tbsp. Olive oil
5 cups of breadcrumbs
1. Preheat the Power XL Air Fryer Grill by selecting grill mode
2. Adjust temperature to 350°F and Time to 5 minutes
3. Whisk egg and olive oil in a bowl
4. Add breadcrumbs to another bowl
5. Dip the beef schnitzel in the egg mixture.
6. then coat with the breadcrumb mixture
7. Arrange on the grilling plate
8. Transfer into the Power XL Air Fryer Grill
9. Grill for 12 minutes, flipping halfway
10. Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition: Calories: 256kcal, Fat: 5g, Carb: 12g, Proteins: 15g