Beef Bites with Potatoes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 pound of ½-inch steak cubes
½ pound of potatoes
2 tablespoons of melted butter
1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
½ teaspoon of garlic powder
Pinch of salt and black pepper, to taste
Minced parsley, for garnishing
1. Cut the peeled potatoes into ½-inch pieces. Add them to a large pot and pour in water. Bring it to a boil and
cook for 5 minutes until nearly tender.
2. Mix the steak cubes with potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Add in the melted butter, garlic powder, sauce,
pepper, and salt. Mix it well.
3. Preheat your air fryer to 400ºF.
4. Place the beef-potato mixture into the air fryer basket. Cook at 400ºF for 13–18 minutes, flipping every 3–4
5. Top with parsley and melted butter. Season with extra pepper or salt if desired.
6. Serve warm and enjoy your Beef Bites with Potatoes!
Nutrition Facts for 1 Serving
Calories: 321, Carbohydrates: 8 g, Fat: 22 g, Protein: 24 g, Sugar: 1 g, Sodium: 130 mg, Cholesterol: 84 mg