Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 pound of chopped skinless chicken breasts
1 large egg
2/3 cup of panko bread crumbs
1/3 cup of grated Parmesan or cheddar cheese
¼ cup of whole wheat flour
2 teaspoons of dried parsley flakes (optional)
¼ teaspoon of black pepper
¼ teaspoon of salt
1. Preheat your air fryer to 400ºF.
2. Add flour, pepper, and salt in a small bowl and mix. Whisk the egg in a separate bowl. Combine cheese, parsley, and bread crumbs in the third one.
3. Put chicken pieces into the flour mixture, then dip into the egg mixture and finally coat generously with bread crumbs, pressing lightly.
4. Transfer the coated chicken pieces into the air fryer basket in one layer. Spray with olive oil to make them
crispy and golden-brown.
5. Cook each batch for 7 minutes. Check readiness before removing it from the basket.
6. Serve warm and enjoy your Chicken Nuggets!
Nutrition Facts for 1 Serving (about 5 Nuggets)
Calories: 399, Carbohydrates: 34 g, Fat: 8 g, Protein: 46 g, Sodium: 434 mg, Cholesterol: 150 mg